VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) A subset of Visual Basic that provides a common language for customizing Microsoft applications. VBA supports COM, which allows a VBA script to invoke internal functions within Excel, Word and other COM-based programs or to make use of stand-alone, external COM objects. VBA evolved into a common language to consolidate earlier macro and scripting languages. Since 1996, VBA has been licensed to third parties for use in non-Microsoft applications within the Windows environment. Microsoft encourages Windows developers to put VBA support in their software.
You can greatly reduce the cost of deployment per user. End users of an IIS Internet application can run the application using only a browser; no special software aside from the appropriate browser needs to be installed on their computers.
You can leverage your knowledge of Visual Basic and use the Visual Basic programming environment. You do not have to learn scripting or manipulate HTML tags to develop a highly functional Web-based application.
You can separate designing the user interface from writing the code for a form or page.
1. Your First Visual Basic Program
- Welcome To Visual Basic
- A Simple Project
- Using the Application Wizard
2. Adding Controls to Forms
- Visual Basic Controls
- Creating and Manipulating New Controls
- Changing Design Time Control Properties
- Visual Basic Built-In Controls
- Control Design Tips
3. Understanding Events
- Introducing Events
- Event Procedures
- The Form Load Event
- The Form Resize Event
- Command Button Click Event
- Text Box Change Event
- The Timer Control's Timer Event
- GotFocus / LostFocus Events
4. Working with Forms and Controls
- Setting Properties at Run Time
- Setting Form and Control Properties
- Using ActiveX Controls
- Adding ActiveX Controls to a Project
- Using the Monthview ActiveX Control
- Extra ActiveX Samples
5. Creating and Using Menus
- Menus in Visual Basic
- Using the Menu Editor
- Working with Menus
- Manipulating Menus at Run Time
- Reusing Menus
- Creating Popup Menus
6. Compiling and Distributing Applications
- Finishing Touches
- Project Properties
- Native Code vs. p-code
- Creating Your Executable
- Using the Package and Deployment Wizard
7. Working with VBA
- Creating a Simple Procedure
- Variables and Parameters
- Data Types
- Using Constants
- Investigating Built-In Functions
- Branching Structures and Looping Structures
8. Handling Errors
- Handling Syntax Errors
- Handling Run-Time Errors
- The Error Handling Standard
- Taking a Closer Look
- Who Handles Errors?
9. Debugging Applications
- Handling Logic Errors
- Watch Expressions
- The Call Stack
- The Debugging Process
10. More VBA Issues, Form and Control Issues
- Scope, Lifetime, and Precedence
- Passing by Value and by Reference
- Optional Arguments
- Using Multiple Forms
- List Boxes Revisited
- Control Arrays
11. Adding Simple Database Support
- Support for Data Access in Visual Basic
- Using the ADO Data Control
- Binding Controls to Data
- Writing Code for the Data Control
- Training Curriculum as per Industrial Standard.
- Placement Assistance.
- Pre Placement & Technical Assessment at frequent interval.
- Real time case studies/Project Based Training.
What if I have queries after I complete this course VBA ?
You can access to the Support as per the validity mentioned in your I-card issued by High Technologies Solutions, the team will help you in resolving queries, during and after the course.
How soon after admission would I get classes ?
Post-enrollment, the HTS representative will be instantly provided to you and will be available till end of the course and assist you with the date & time for classes.
Do you provide placement assistance ?
Yes, High Technologies Solutions is committed to provide you a great learning experience. We will train you accordingly so that you will grab job offers by presenting your skills at the time of an interview. We can assist you on resume building and also share important interview questions once you are done with the training.
I have recently enrolled but I am unable to continue in the same batch. Can I reschedule it to a future date ?
Yes, it is possible. You can enroll now and can reschedule your classes in Future. You have complete Flexibility on this at High Technologies Solutions. Also, you can check out the website to know more about our future batches.
Can I attend a demo session ?
Yes, it would give you a clear insight about how are the classes conducted, quality of trainer and the course quality.
Are these training sessions conducted online or via Physical classroom ?
These classes will be completely Physical classroom. You can discuss your queries with trainer during a class.
What is the schedule of the classes and how many hours effort would I need to put in every week ?
Depending on the batch you select, Your Classes will be held either every weekend for 4 weeks or 3 weekdays. This shall comprise hands-on assignments.
What are the payment options ?
You can pay by Cash, Cheque, Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking from all the leading banks. We use a CC Avenue Payment Gateway.
Who are the Instructors ?
All our instructors are real time professional from the Industry and have at least 8 to 10 yrs. of relevant experience. They are experts and worked part time at High Technologies Solutions for providing training so that students get a great learning experience.
How will I execute the Practical’s ?
For your practical work, High Technologies Solutions provides you step-by-step procedure guide. Additionally, our expert support team will be available to assist you.
What if I miss a class ?
You will never lose any class. You can choose either of the two options: 1. You can attend the missed session, in any other batch. 2. Otherwise trainer will arrange the backup classes for the same.
What if I have more queries ?
You can give us a CALL at 92-11-144222 OR email at firstname.lastname@example.org
One of the best institutes for VBA and MIS training.Trainer is always open to student queries.It was a good experience with Sayyed Sir , I learnt a lot from him.
- SHIWANI / Kalkaji (K-09234)
- PANKAJ SAJWAN / Noida (N-06398)
- VIKAS / Gurgaon (G -06528)
Over all experience is OK with HTC.
As per my suggestion - HTC also arrange study material to students with their respective courses.
- SHAILENDRA KUMAR / Kalkaji (K -08234)
- GOKUL SINGH BISHT / Kalkaji (K-09542)
- VIKAS VERMA / Pitampura (P -03891)
- ANJALI / South Ext - 1 (S -00712)
Good experience with Abhishek Sir for VBA classes.Thanks HTS for giving me a excellent trainer.He is very helpful for my any queries.
- SHWETANK BHARDWAJ / Gurgaon (G -06596)
plz change system keep the windows upto date moreover change the furniture
- SHUBHAM JAIN / Pitampura (P -04006)
Very responsive staff.
- CHETNA JAWA / Kalkaji (K-08772)
- PRATIBHA SINGH / Noida (N-06872)
- NARAYAN SHARMA / Kalkaji (K-08517)
Please provide the Video for student after course completion
- NAND KISHOR / Kalkaji (K -07628)
ACs are a must in the months of April and May in the classroom which has not been provided. The staff is only concerned about their own AC and have a blunt reason that we don't know where is the switch for AC. Disappointed, will never recommend anybody to join here. Poor service, fake promises, bad experience.
- AAKASH ARORA / Kalkaji (K-09095)
- AMIT GUPTA / Kalkaji (K -07629)
Teaching methodology of Sayed sir is quite fantastic . The way he explains the concept of Advanced excel, VBA and Tableau with detailed examples make me understood how the data is analysed in big IT firms .. Apart from the tutor ,institute staff are also amiable but there are still some descrepancy like they always try to transfer their own responsibilty on other .
- ABHINAV SHARMA / Kalkaji (K-09512)
- SATVIR SINGH / Kalkaji (K-09037)
- PRERNA BANSAL / Vikaspuri (V -03106)
sayed sir is a trainer, institute is also good.
- MOHD IMRAN / Kalkaji (K-09168)
Sourish Sir has taken by excel classes. He is good in his profession and i am satisfied with his teaching.
- ATEEK KOHLI / Gurgaon (G -06543)
- DEEPAK KUMAR / Noida (N-06567)
My trainner (Sayed Sir) is good trainner. I have learn many more in the excel & VBA. HTS is also good institute for Excel & VBA.
- SATYA PRAKASH / Kalkaji (K-09364)
Sayed Sir is doing their job very well and ya institution is also good..
- AMANDEEP SINGH / Kalkaji (K-09100)
- SIDDHANT MAHAJAN / Noida (N-06590)
- ABDULLAH AHSAN / Kalkaji (K-09167)
- RAVI SINGH / Noida (N-06920)
- KRISHAN / Gurgaon (G -06527)
The course need to be more project based.
- DINESH NEGI / Gurgaon (G -06323)
1-> Fixed the timing for all students.
2-> Should be available class room for all batch.
3-> Any system is not working in the lab so should be replaced.
4-> Should be available stationary in every class room specially marker.
- UMAR ALI / Kalkaji (K-08746)
Required some study material for SQL & VBA course.
- ANIL SHARMA / Kalkaji (K -08232)
No such suggestions.
- KARAN KHOSLA / Kalkaji (K-08531)
I am fully satisfied with trainer(Mr. Saurabh). Trainer is so helpful and provide instant problem solving tips when ever required. I will suggest you hts institute is good.
- ALOK KUMAR PANDEY / Gurgaon (G -06515)